What are the qualifications to be a Lunch Buddy
- Complete a volunteer application and pass a background check
- Have the ability and desire to invest into the future generation with your time, talents, and wisdom
- Be willing to commit one hour a week on a regular basis, in order to have lunch with your student mentee
- Be empathetic to the challenges and struggles that many of our students face
- Be willing to respect the confidentiality of your student and your mentor relationship
- Be prepared to have fun, be a role model and appreciate the development of new friendships
1. Become a Mentor : Sign up today by contacting the Lunch Buddy Coordinator:email@example.com
2. Spread the Word : Let other community members know about this great program.
3. Support the Program : The generosity of caring donors fuels the Lunch Buddy program, ensuring that all students get to “I can”!